I have been developing games and creating pixel art full time for a little over three years now. I have spent a lot of time studying and trying to perfect “game feel” principles. Gunlock is the first installment in what I have dubbed the “mini series.” Gunlock is a small but very polished score chasing game with retro gameboy palette pixelart.
- Stomp on enemies in order to increase combo multiplier and reload ammo.
- Pick up ammo supplies to fully reload and swap to a random gun.
- Gun them enemies down with over a dozen different guns!
- Collect coins to purchase more guns and sexy color palettes!
- Compete against other players across the Steam leaderboards on 3 different stages!
- Defeat 3 Giant bosses!
- One hit and you’re dead… so don’t get hit.
Gunlock was developed by two people:
- Aleksandar Kuzmanovic [MrAmlice] – Coding / Design / Art / SFX
- Brian Havey [zminusone] – Music / Additional SFX